1. Ving Tsun is designed as a practical, natural fighting method, we use our body structure, joint movements to operate an instance defence and attack.
2. Ving Tsun training starts from the basic and process gradually into advance level depends on the individual's progress. It all begins from the basic skill, gradually extent further to the whole set of exercise which involved with our whole body.
3. Ving Tsun Fighting method can be used for defence and attack in the same time, for example, amongst the basic steps, 'Chi Sau' (sticky hands) fight could brings out the human's natural reaction. Gradually keeps us having fast physical responses.
4. Inside Ving Tsun fighting method, it combines with strength and tenderness fighting styles, provides fast, sufficient instant responsiveness.
5. In Ving Tsun training method, it all based on the flexible waist movements, hence, Ving Tsun is not just only a fighting skill, but it is a type of exercise for human well-being.
6. Ving Tsun fighting skills always focus onto the body central line in terms of process the quickest attack and defence. This centralisation fighting method is always using face to face with the opponent whilst fighting proceeds.
7. During the Ving Tsun training, keeping our 'Peaceful Mind' from the basic form of 'Siu Lim Tau' (little idea) is very important too, we could be trained having a peaceful, relaxing mind during the training, to enjoy relaxing moment and keep away the stress in our daily life.